[H-GEN] Exec Meeting announcement: 2pm 10th October

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 07:36:12 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Please be advised that the next exec meeting will be be held on the 10th
October,
just prior to the regular meeting on that date, at 2pm. All members are
encouraged to attend.

If you've got any issues, questions or suggestions, please mail them
through. What do you want
Humbug to do this year? What university groups should be reaching out to?
How many coder dojo mentors should we be happy with? What other meetups
should we have links to? What conferences should we look at helping out
with? What will you be doing for the club?

This will be the first exec meeting consisting of:

President: Russell Stuart
Treasurer: Joel Addison
Secretary: Clinton Roy

Please also be aware that the change to membership costs agreed to at the
AGM have been
made to the constitution: http://humbug.org.au/Constitution

cheers,
--