[H-GEN] Is it 'vi' or 'v' 'i'

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:43:43 EST 2015

People, people, people...

I wasn't looking for a commentary on the shitty editor.

I just want to know how YOU pronounce its name. This is a straw poll.

Like the word 'vie'
or like two letters 'vee-eye'

I'm having a "discussion" on how the name is said, and this list is my
"phone a friend".

:-)

Gaz
Gary Curtis      t: 07 3801 1311    m: 04 1455 1488