[H-GEN] LetsEncrypt - anybody using them yet? Reservations?

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Wed Dec 16 17:25:30 EST 2015

I've been using it for several weeks. It took some work to set it up free
of errors with lighttpd, but once I sorted that there was only one real
problem. They said yesterday that the fix for that bug which I had reported
had now been pushed into the repo. I haven't had time yet to check, but I
expect that it will be fixed.

So I plan to just use it for everything now. One thing that is worth doing
is to check your domain with the Qualsys SSL Server Test
<https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/> and fix anything that it shows up.