[H-GEN] IR Remote for Mythbuntu

Sandra Mansell sandra at mansell.id.au
Tue Nov 11 18:54:51 EST 2014

On 10/11/2014 14:41, Tony Bilbrough wrote:
> An suggestions as to what brand to buy as a replacement?

If you're using HDMI and your TV supports CEC, you could use libcec
instead and use your tv remote to control Myth.

Alternatively, I'm using an HP MCE remote+receiver I bought cheap from
China (via ebay). My dad's using the same thing. Works great and cost
under $20.

If you already have a receiver, Logitech Harmony is nice and can be
programmed from your PC.

Sandra.
sandra at mansell.id.au
"If you think you are too small to make
a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito."
	-- Dalai Lama XIV