No subject

Fri Jan 31 06:23:24 EST 2014

>From suter  Tue Oct  9 01:21:05 2001
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 00:56:38 +1000
From: Conor Cunningham <cunningham at uq.net.au>
To: general at lists.humbug.org.au
Subject: Re: [H-GEN] Security on a linux box

Hello,

I'm a QUT student majoring in data comms. There is a man and a woman who
run two units that I do/will be doing by the names of Neville Richter
and Linda Thater respectively and Im sure they could point you in the
right direction for some good security tips with regards QUT systems.

Just an idea, but Neville is quite nice and has always been helpful.
Also http://www.dc.fit.qut.edu.au/ is an extraordinarily informative
site with loads if information and examples from some box that Neville
has setup. Check it out im sure you would find it most useful.

Cheers,
Conor

--
Regards,

Conor Cunningham

Managing Director
Cunningtek Technologies
ABN: 92 097 126 695

cunnigham at uq.net.au
PH: 0411 545 998

DIGITAL FINGERPRINT
4E60 84BD 62A6 5527 F2A7  3F34 1B24 AB4A 25D6 E03B