[H-GEN] Email delivery question

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Tue Sep 24 18:41:47 EDT 2013

Hi Ben,

I would setup somethinig as simple as
esmtp (a lightweight sendmail compatible MTA)
and configure this to use your gmail account.

If you google for "esmtp linux gmail"
you should find necessary tutorials on
how to set this up. I use this approach on
all my servers... It means I don't have to setup
a full MTA setup such as Exim or Postfix.

Plus it's also really simple.

cheers
James

James Mills / prologic