[H-GEN] mame kit setup

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Thu May 23 23:05:03 EDT 2013

Hey folks,

I've got a mame cabinet kid from the edge that I'd like to put together at
Humbug.

It comes pretty much as an ikea type kit, just got to put it together, i
plan on doing the painting tonight at the edge if anyone is really keen.

I'd *really* like to put together a film of it being assembled (Matthew?)
and make a time lapse out of it. I'd like to submit this both to the edge
and the LA newspaper.

Hopefully I'll get it all painted tonight, to avoid doing the proverbial
watching-paint-drying tonight.
--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer