[H-GEN] password fatigue

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Thu May 23 19:21:01 EDT 2013

On Fri, 24 May 2013 08:58:42 +1000 Nick Lawrence
<n1cklawr3nc3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm suffering a bit of password fatigue. Basically starting to lose
> track of my logon names and passwords.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> I am looking at single sign-on software, but am also aware that it
> can be a single point of failure.

KeePassX and it's clones store your account names and passwords for
you, and can copy'n'paste them as needed.  Locked up with a single
password, plus other options.  Also has clones / ports for Android,
Windows, and likely others.  It's what I use, thus is what I recommend.