[H-GEN] Room bookings

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:37:29 EDT 2013

The implications of this are that...

1) We may have to chop and change between rooms.
2) Someone will have to be on top of getting the bookings each month
3) The wiki will have to be constantly updated with these bookings.

In light of (1) above, perhaps we should make a list of the rooms we
have used in the past, work out which ones we could now book again,
and make a list in preferred order.

Gary
Gary Curtis      t: 07 3801 1311    m: 04 1455 1488

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au