[H-GEN] Room bookings

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Jul 1 21:32:58 EDT 2013

For those of you concerned about room bookings, we now have provisional
room bookings for the next two meetings.  They are at the same time, and
at the same place as last semester.  The meetings page on the Wiki has
been updated accordingly.

The procedure UQ for room bookings has changed.  Rather than booking the
entire semester in one hit, we, or rather our sponsors ITS, have to book
each room meeting individually and booking for August can only be done
after the 15th of July.  I presume this "no more than one month ahead"
rule will apply to all future months.

This means the days of posting an entire semester's bookings on the wiki
page are gone for now.  At best we can get 2 meetings ahead.