[H-GEN] Wanted: A Custom OpenVZ / Proxmox VE Template/Image

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Fri Oct 19 04:31:28 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Been a while since I poked my head around these neck of the woods.
Hope everyone I knew are all doing well - perhaps I'll try to make a few
meetings at some point this year!

If any of you happen to be experienced at using, administering
and creating openvz/proxmox templates/images we have a small
job offer. We're willing to pay for the creation of an image for a
particular
distro of Linux we use in the field.

Please reply to my personal email if you feel you meet the
technical requirements and want the job!

cheers
James

James Mills / prologic

E: prologic at shortcircuit.net.au