[H-GEN] linux weekly news podcast

Brad Marshall brad at humbug.org.au
Tue May 15 05:02:21 EDT 2012

HI all,

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM, David Seikel <onefang at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 May 2012 08:53:43 +0100 "Thorne, Stephen"
> <stephen at thorne.id.au> wrote:
> And I think the point andrew and Sandra are making is that if we
> don't bother using open formats ourselves, then we have lost and
> proprietary formats win.  That can't be good for anyone, except the
> owners of the proprietary formats.

So stop complaining and offer to help - Clinton has asked for help, and if
you're that worried about it, help him.  You can't demand he do more than
he's got time to if you won't even offer to help at all.  Open source is also
about collaboration, and scratching that itch.

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Marshall