[H-GEN] linux weekly news podcast

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Tue May 15 01:47:34 EDT 2012

On 15 May 2012 15:32, David Seikel <onefang at gmail.com> wrote:

> You are publishing Linux news, your listeners will be Linux users.

They might be Linux users, but they're probably listening to podcasts
on a mobile device,
so they'll be listening via apple or android applications.

> Mp3 tends to not be installed in Linux by default for stupid legal reasons.

Debian installs mp3 playing codecs from their free repositories, which
is free enough for me.

> On the gripping hand, I don't think it's sensible to publish technical
> information like Linux news in anything other than text format.

Linux Weekly News is already in text format, this is not replacing
that, just adding to it.

cheers,
--
Clinton Roy