[H-GEN] Humbug meeting for Saturday 2012-08-04

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Jul 27 01:50:53 EDT 2012

As was mentioned at last weeks regular meeting, UQ can't provide us with
a room for the next meeting (on the 4/8/2012) because of open day.  In
lieu of that we decided to got out for dinner somewhere on Southbank,
followed by a Movie.

The difficulties are being still being sorted out as finding a
restaurant all members are willing to eat at is proving to be a
challenge.  Clinton has said he will produce a list we can vote on the
meetup page:

 http://www.meetup.com/Humbug/

Once we get that organised we would like to know numbers so we can book
the restaurant.

More next week.