[H-GEN] Presidents report for 2012-02-03...2012-06-22

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Aug 17 06:59:24 EDT 2012

Reports submitted to previous exec meeting:

Presidents Report:  done and accepted.
Secretaries Report: done and accepted.
Treasurers Report:  done and accepted.
Sysadmin Report:    done and accepted.

1.  Room bookings.  The provisional allocation we had has been confirmed,
    and is up on the web site (thanks Mat).  We had one day we could not
    run a meeting - August 4th.  This was because of UQ open day.

2.  A dinner and a movie was organised for August 4th.  Clinton, William
    (a ring in) and I enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

3.  The AGM date has been set for September 1st, 5 PM - ie the meeting
    following this one.