[H-GEN] Paper Aeroplanes

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:06:10 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Some time ago (too long ago) we had some fun at HUMBUG by making stuff from
paddle-pop sticks. I feel like some fun next meeting, so please come
equipped in
mind and body (and tools if you need them) to make...

PAPER AEROPLANES

BYO paper and a little to share. There are no limitations on page size,
GSM, etc.
Pre-prepared planes are not allowed to compete in the contests that will no
doubt arise.
All competing planes must be constructed on the night.

I will bring a garbage bag or two for the aftermath.

Cya there!

Gaz