[H-GEN] Fwd: SGI O2 Workstations

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Apr 10 02:41:34 EDT 2012

Below Len Turner is kindly offering to give away some computers to
Humbug members.  They are stored at his home.  If you would like some of
these contact Len directly and arrange to pick them up.

Note these are NOT Intel x86 machines.  You can find more about them
here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SGI_O2