[H-GEN] Vice President's report

Matthew Franklin matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Jun 23 06:11:45 EDT 2011

=== Vice President's Report ==
The numbers don't look good. I am projecting at this time that we might get about 23 members before the next AGM down from 42 members last year.

We started out 16 less then what we had last year (29 vs 13). This time last year we had 6 new members with a total of 41 members. The results for this year are 2 new members and a total of 20 members.

Most new and renewing memberships happen at the AGM.  So the numbers are really dependant on the AGM. If we get low turnout this year we will have less members for next.

Matthew Franklin (Humbug VP)