[H-GEN] MacBook booting problems

Gavin Duley gavin at microcomaustralia.com.au
Fri Feb 25 17:04:47 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 21:44, Paul Gear <paul at libertysys.com.au> wrote:
> If you want something a bit closer to Time Machine than rsync, check out
> rsnapshot and/or BackupPC.  The former is more scheduled and is a
> relatively thin wrapper around rsync.  The latter wraps rsync (and other
> backup methods) in a simple, easy-to-use web interface and an automated
> ping-then-rsync backup method.  I use BackupPC for all my desktops,
> laptops, and servers.

Thanks for the suggestions. Both of these sound worth having a look
at. They would probably be useful for the computers I have that
currently run Linux too.

gavin,

--
Honestly, if you're given the choice between Armageddon or tea, you
don't say 'What kind of tea?'

Gavin Duley
<gavin at microcomaustralia.com.au> <gpd at sdf-eu.org>
WWW: http://www.gavinduley.org/