[H-GEN] Need long Ethernet cable

Ben Martin monkeyiq at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 30 18:41:37 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-12-29 at 17:04 +0700, Gary Curtis wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I think I still have some of the raw cable at home, and I plan to be
> at the next meeting. I will try to remember to bring along the tools
> and make up a cable.

If there are cables to be made, I'd love to have 3-4 at the other end of
the spectrum; some 10 and 15cm cat6 cables.

Any recommendations for where to buy the rj45 connectors?

Jaycar wants $14 for 10 of them:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=PP1447

Dicks are up for $17 for similar:
http://dicksmith.com.au/product/F2145/rj45-modular-plugs-10pk-8p8c-rj45-8p8c