[H-GEN] Need long Ethernet cable

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:04:56 EST 2011

Hi All,

I think I still have some of the raw cable at home, and I plan to be at the
next meeting. I will try to remember to bring along the tools and make up a
cable.

This message brought to you from the remote Vietnamese village of Pon
Coong, where we will sleep the night in a stilt house. Still have 4 bars of
crash-hot 3G voice and data.

Cheers,

Gaz