[H-GEN] Rackmount boxes at home

Morgan Storey me at morganstorey.com
Sat Sep 18 00:15:39 EDT 2010

I used to have an almost fully populated 46ru rack at home, but with the
cost of power and the annoyance of moving all those servers and switches
when the family and I move has meant I have had to rationalise. My media
centre is on 24x7 so I built a new one with a quad core and 12gb of ram to
visualise my old servers and computers, then swap out my x86 firewall for a
ddwrt. All working well at the moment.

On 18/09/2010 7:26 AM, "QuarkAV.com - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkav.com>