[H-GEN] Public Liability Insurance

Gary Curtis gazilla at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 20:47:22 EDT 2010

An Observation:

Myself, and sometimes other Humbuggers, attend PHP/MySQL meetups
at the Toowong Library meeting room. This is a bunch of people sitting
around in the evening, chatting, often with computers on laps. Sounds a
lot like Humbug to me.

We are not required to have public liability insurance.

I understand that it is a UQ requirement to have this insurance.
My question is, how does BCC manage to get by without it?

Perhaps this is a question the Executive might ask of someone at BCC?
(with a view to backporting the logic to UQ)

Gary