[H-GEN] USB Wireless Inet under Linux.

Simon Ellis ellis777 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 2 01:09:37 EDT 2010

  Hi.

You have not mentioned what Linux distro you are using.
A number of the wireless broadband modems are now recognised directly by
Ubuntu 10.04, (and probably most of the current distros), and are easily
set up. A big change to what had to be done previously to enable the
modes to be recognised.

Regards,
Simon Ellis.