[H-GEN] Hosting Overo COMS (ARM based server!)

Daniel Devine devine at ddevnet.net
Fri Nov 12 01:03:54 EST 2010

Greetings,

I am looking around for a few people who are interested in getting a
Gumstix Overo Tide hosted in a datacenter.
This means that you get your own physical server (which you could then
theoretically put VMs/containers on as well) and if you have an
interested in ARM hardware it is a fun thing to do.

The Overo Tide COM:
http://www.gumstix.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=257
Processor:
	Texas Instruments OMAP 3530 Applications Processor with ARM Cortex-A8
CPU, a C64x+ digital signal processor (DSP) core, and the POWERVR SGX
for 2D and 3D graphics acceleration
Clock(MHz):
	720 MHz
Performance:
	Up to 1200 Dhrystone MIPS
Memory:
	512MB RAM
NO Flash Memory Included - use a MicroSD card for boot and storage. I
think it is also possible to also attach a USB drive.

So if you are interested drop me an email and once I have a few people
I will start getting it all sorted out!

--Daniel Devine