[H-GEN] thoughts on Dell laptops

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 20:07:52 EST 2010

I've used different Dell laptops in recent years. I have never been
impressed with any of them. They may be cheaper, but you know why when
the battery stop working after a year or the screen hinge stop
performing as intended...

The Dell laptop I've had worked ok with Linux, depending on what
hardware is inside the machine. There were only 1-2 things that did not
work exactly like they should, but overall, it was usable.

Florent