[H-GEN] Humbug Meta

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Fri Mar 19 20:47:45 EDT 2010

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010, Greg Black wrote:

> The extra meetings, as setup by Clinton, seem like a good idea
> and are certainly worth a shot.  But -- unless they are wildly
> successful, which is yet to be demonstrated -- there should be
> no plans to drop one of the normal meetings just because we have
> this new shiny thing to play with.

Oh I agree.  We wouldn't want to cut down on the long meetings unless the
shorter meetings were popular.  I'd love to see two long meetings and one
short meeting per month.

My only concern was the time drain on organisers.  If people step up to
help out with the new idea then it will be easier for everyone.

Cheers,

Rob

Email: robert at timetraveller.org
IRC: Solver
Web: http://www.practicalsysadmin.com
Open Source: The revolution that silently changed the world