[H-GEN] Tony Nugent

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Wed Jan 6 15:25:50 EST 2010

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, QuarkAV.com - Hilton Travis wrote:

> as well as some serious brain impairment.  So anything here that will help
> him get some fair compensation for what he's suffered will be a bonus.

Hi Hilton, My recollection from years ago was that he was technically
strong.

Search engines turn up lots of useful info.  The links below show him
commenting authoritatively on a wide variety of *nix related topics over
many years.  They show other people seeking what he was written, and
thanking him for technical assistance.

This took me a few minutes to gather (google search: Tony Nugent Linux).
The solicitor (or someone technical helping them) could probably manage to
print out hundred or thousands of pages to dump on the desk in court to
demonstrate Tony's technical ability.

http://partmaps.org/era/procmail/tony.html
http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/net/9911.0/0015.html
http://markmail.org/message/zexxnkmicmgisqnj
http://osdir.com/ml/linux.redhat.kickstart.general/2002-10/msg00111.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-config@vger.rutgers.edu/msg03347.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-config@vger.rutgers.edu/msg03362.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-config@vger.rutgers.edu/msg03350.html
http://lkml.org/lkml/1996/3/26/10
http://marc.info/?a=93925356800001&r=1&w=2
http://www.linuxsavvy.com/resources/linux/howto/mini/Qmail+MH
https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-security/1998-December/msg00013.html
http://vim.cybermirror.org/runtime/doc/quotes.txt
http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/vendor/2000-q4/0103.html
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2001-December/008890.html

Cheers,

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy
http://www.practicalsysadmin.com