[H-GEN] Constitutional changes I will be proposing at the AGM

Daniel Devine devine at ddevnet.net
Tue Aug 24 02:31:14 EDT 2010

> Honest question: why? I find it curious that your proposal is to penalise those
> who wish to continue supporting the club even in absentia. Admittedly it's
> only a few dollars, but I still find it curious to add that disincentive.

I think Brendon hit the nail on the head. Isn't having their
membership a bonus? Even though we may lose a few dollars through
PayPal it still makes financial sense to accept their donation!

Having said that I personally wouldn't care if I had to pay $1 more to
cover the fees as long as that is noted on the invoice.

--Daniel Devine