[H-GEN] linux.conf.au Brisbane 2011 bid. Call for nominations reminder

Mark Ellem mark at colmiga.org
Wed May 27 08:21:59 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Just another reminder that we are having a call for nominations for the
linux.conf.au 2011 bid committee this Saturday at 6pm during our regular
HUMBUG meeting. I look forward to all interested parties attending.

The original notice from our President James is included below.

Mark Ellem.
Vice Predident, HUMBUG.