[H-GEN] O Week & follow up CD hand out status

Marco Ostini m.ostini at uq.edu.au
Thu Mar 5 20:07:57 EST 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick note to thank Russell, and all those who helped get the Open
Disc CD's together with a Humbug slip for O week at the Uni's.

For my part I've handed out about 2 and a half boxes of 'Humbug' CD's at UQ
at Market day and a following event.

Most were received well, and there was a sprinkling of genuine interest
shown.

I'm hoping that this will translate to some new faces at the next Humbug
meeting, tomorrow. If that's the case I'm sure those attending will be
understanding and helpful.

Cheers,
Marco