[H-GEN] The lca movie.

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Jun 22 01:15:39 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 13:13 +0800, matheist76 at westnet.com.au wrote:
>      Although I didn't see it this year there is some talk that the
> winning bid team creates a movie which they then present at the end of
> lca.

It the tradition, and its not a bad one IMHO.

> I've come up with a rough concept which I think would not only work
> for the presentation but could also be used in a series of adverts on
> youtube for lca.

I think doing this is a good idea.  It can be submitted as part of the
bid, and it gives us experience at doing this sort of thing.

However, I think putting me in it is a bad idea.  You need some
energetic, good looking, and charismatic person in front of the camera.
And I am ... well lets say I don't think I would be your best choice.