[H-GEN] pulseaudio + pygame

Brendon Higgins blhiggins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:55:00 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

I'm afraid I know very little about PulseAudio, although I know something
about PyGame. The only suggestion I have is that, seeing as PyGame is a
wrapper for LibSDL, it might be useful to check if any SDL-based program
exhibits the same behaviour. Chances are that it will, but if not, that may
narrow your target.

Peace,
Brendon