[H-GEN] Fwd: Dennis Gilmore vid rehashed

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Mon Jul 27 14:30:24 EDT 2009

I fully agree with you James that it would be a lot easier to simply post them to LA's website but these torrents were always going to be a temporary measure to prove that we are serious to LA before we go to LA with really nothing in the bag.

Clinton, at the last Exec meeting, has been given the task to approach LA in regards to this matter. However at the time of the Exec meeting we still didn't have a properly edited video nor had we posted even an unedited video on the web. This has only really occurred in the last week or so. That's my bad. Hence I why he hasn't approached them yet.

I'll speak to Clinton about the issue and I'll do a little bit more homework myself.

Thanks James, you've given me the chance to explain myself.

Matthew Franklin (Talks Maintainer) Yep I get all official sometimes. Off to work now.