[H-GEN] Dennis Gilmore vid rehashed

James Purser james at jamespurser.com.au
Mon Jul 27 06:53:39 EDT 2009

matheist76 at westnet.com.au wrote:

> Since putting up the torrent onto the HUMBUG website has worked for
> Russell's I'll also put the Dennis Gilmore torrent on on our website
> as well.
>
> Matt
>
> PS the main reason why is caused I deleted the old video off the
> laptop filming Russell's and off the desktop when compressing
> Russell's video. I therefore blame Russell for this;-)
Just out of curiosity, but wouldn't it be easier to utilise the service
offered by Linux Australia and mirror.linux.org.au ? AFAIK both Sydney
Linux Users Group and Linux Users of Victoria use the mirror to host
their video files. Would make things easier and help to share stuff
around the wider community.

Just thinking.

James Purser