[H-GEN] Fwd: AGM date

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Fri Jul 24 21:14:46 EDT 2009

On 2009-07-25, matheist76 at westnet.com.au wrote:

> Over all those years nobody has complained and it never was an
> issue. So what has changed from last year or any of those past
> years? Can anyone tell me that? Over to you Greg.

Wtf are you talking about?  It's not over to me, it's over to
you lot in the exec.  Just set the damn date and tell us what it
is.  You seem to have endless energy for utterly pointless waste
of time, but nothing left for the trivial, but important, task
of setting a date for a meeting.

Just get on with it -- meaning all the exec.

Greg