[H-GEN] AGM date

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Fri Jul 24 15:15:01 EDT 2009

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Greg Black wrote:

> I'm still waiting on an answer to this rather important question
> and I'm pretty sure plenty of other members would also like to
> know.  Could we please have an answer?

As a result of the global financial crisis and over 20 wars raging around
the world the executive has reluctantly decided to suspend elections until
the situation has stabilised.  This is being done in the interests of
peace and security.

No I'm not on the executive nor do I speak for them.

:)

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy
Projected IPv4 exhaustion: http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/index.html