[H-GEN] Fwd: Clinton's talk times.

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 22 04:27:17 EDT 2009

That would mean having to ask Jared Ring to contact his students and inform them that email that I persuaded him to send is now incorrect and there has been a change. Since that isn't the only change that would need to happen it's best if Russell does his talk.

All I have asked Clinton to do is to give the talk either before Russell or after dinner. The talk will be video taped as Clinton has requested so I see no real issue. Those that want to see it but can't make it will be still able to view the video.

Matt