[H-GEN] Clinton's talk times.

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Wed Jul 22 04:16:39 EDT 2009

Clinton has informed me that he want to do the talk this weekend (that his preference). He has also informed me that he wants to start it between the times of 7:30pm till 8pm. This was after I asked him to chose between a 5pm start and a 9pm start.

My issue is that we normally have people going out to dinner during those times. He remains insistent that he starts the talk between the 7:30pm till 8pm. Since my issue is with the conflict between what has been the normal dinner times for HUMBUG.

The question therefore that I ask is what does the HUMBUG members have a problem with the 7:30 to 8pm start. If they do then I'll remain insistent about the talk times I have offered. Note I have also said that if he wants to do the talk next HUMBUG meeting that would be good also. If however as a group most HUMBUG members are okay with him having the talk at his prefered times I'll back down and support him.

Matt.