[H-GEN] Fwd: kernel conf au, barcamp debrief

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Tue Jul 21 01:00:25 EDT 2009

If your sure that you can do it Clinton no problems. As you know that Russell is giving his talk so after dinner would be good. Make it 9pm start at the latest. I know how long dinner takes.

I'll post it to the website. I'll call it the 2009 Kernel Conference debrief.

Matthew Franklin (Talks Maintainer).

PS Wow 2 talks in the one night things are looking good.