[H-GEN] Robocup Qld Comp

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Jul 7 01:51:26 EDT 2009

As you may recall, Humbug was contacted by ITEE in the hopes we could
provide some schwag for Robocup - our CD's in particular.  Getting the
CD's to them is in hand, however ...

I also said we might be able to provide some willing helpers on the day,
meaning some members of Humbug might like to turn up and help.  It turns
out that won't include me, as I will be at a conference that weekend.

A brief Q&A:

Q: URL?