[H-GEN] Room Bookings Update

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Mon Jan 19 07:11:01 EST 2009

I usually mark my messages with a reply-to-list header, but perhaps I
forgot with this one or perhaps the anonymous "Res" chose to ignore it.
Nevertheless, since this discussion has so far taken place on the list,
I see no reason to deprive the list of Res's words of wisdom.  I won't
bother to comment, as I'm sure this speaks for itself.