[H-GEN] Room Bookings Update

Dennis Gilmore dennis at gilmore.net.au
Wed Jan 14 00:10:08 EST 2009

On Tuesday 13 January 2009 07:46:25 pm Arjen Lentz wrote:

> Having a box of Ubuntu CDs handy (ordered from shipit,ubuntu.com)
> might be good. Apart from being very kind to simple users (with liveCD
> and installer combined), if you stick the CD into a Windows box it
> also contains some of the most common OSS stuff for Windows; so it's
> all-in-one. Naturally, some among you will insist that Ubuntu sucks
> and brand Y is clearly better and must be used, however I would
> suggest to you that if a person is somehow enticed to use Ubuntu,
> that's a win for Linux. So don't be too picky.

I can get a bunch of Fedora live cd's sent also,  just to offer choice :)
while i'm likely biased towards Fedora, RHEL (and clones).  I would prefer
people make an informed decision about the OS that they choose to run.  if
they then choose Open Solaris, Ubuntu, slackware, Debian, CentOS, Fedora or
even windows doesn't matter.  they made there choice.

Dennis