[H-GEN] Fwd: Question about Humbug

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Feb 24 19:48:01 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 07:10 +0900, matheist76 at westnet.com.au wrote:
> I found out my name was posted on one of your sites as
>
>  I'm not sure if you are the right person to contact about this, if not, if
> you could direct me to the person that is it would be much appreciated.
>
>  Thank you for your time.

I presume you are looking for some indication as to how to
respond.  I gather the usual response is "Sorry, we don't
censor posts to lists", or "that list isn't owned by us
contact ...", or something along those lines.  David Seikel
has handled a few of these in his time as secretary.  He
could probably give you the perfect response to this one.