[H-GEN] Fwd: Question about Humbug

James Lever j at jamver.id.au
Tue Feb 24 17:53:20 EST 2009

How interesting.

It appears that Bruce was archiving other sites on archive.humbug.org
and in particular this was archived as part of the hijacked mailing
list.

http://archive.humbug.org.au/hijacked/2004-04/

It looks like Chris Tibaldo (at Racksource) (was accused of) hijacking
an allocated IP address range.

Interesting.