[H-GEN] Best FS for use with multiple Unix variants

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Tue Aug 18 17:15:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, QuarkAV.com - Hilton Travis wrote:

> G'day Arjen,
>
> I'm well aware of how important backups are and as I said, were he an IT
> client of mine, he would have been, too.  He contacted me after he formatted

Hi Hilton.  Peripherial to the main thread but I've long maintained that
backups have nothing to do with technology.  My canonical comment on this
can be found here:

http://www.practicalsysadmin.com/wiki/index.php/Backups#History

Now you can all gawk at my new site which isn't ready yet ;)

Cheers,

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy
Projected IPv4 exhaustion: http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/index.html