[H-GEN] Comparative (exec) performance attitude

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Sat Aug 15 20:09:49 EDT 2009

Arjen stated

>I'm fairly fed up with this nonsense of comparative performance.

So am I Arjen. If people are only going to attack some members of the Exec in relation to their performance then that begs the question why are they not attacking other members? The people doing that should at least have the decency to explain why they don't.

In stating that I am not talking about comparative performance I am talking about people have that personal issues with certain members of the Exec and then using the fact that they are on the Exec to insult those people. It has absolutely nothing to do with performance and everything to do with their own personal issues. That is the real problem here.

So to those people speak up about what your personal issues are with Mark, James and I and stop using the fact that we are on the Exec as an excuse to insults us. Either that or if you are going to comment about one then at least state why you have no issues with the rest. As by not doing so you are simply showing your bias.

At the end of the day I know that I am a hard worker. Not really that bright. I do the job that is in front of me and I do that to the best of my, at times limited, ability. I would rather do things then argue or complain about what others have or have not done. Have I commented about the performance, good or bad, about the other Exec members. NO! So can we please stop this nonsense and concentrate on getting the job done.

After all this whole conversation started by me asking a simple question "What do you think to this membership form I have made?". Surely it wasn't too much of an ask?

Matthew Franklin