[H-GEN] Who does naked DSL in Bris?

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Wed Sep 10 22:47:24 EDT 2008

Hi Gary

On 11/09/2008, at 11:33 AM, Gary Curtis wrote:
> I have someone asking about getting naked DSL. I haven't had
> to deal with this for ages and don't even know who the players
> are at the moment. I appeal to the Humbug collective.
>
> Who is doing this?
> Any (non-)recommendations?
> Is it better to just pay for a phone anyway?

iiNet and Internode are the main good guys, of course.
Go to whirlpool.net and see which providers are available on your
exchange.

Landlines are expensive... often not needed.
VoIP with email voicemail, and your mobile, are generally all you need.

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Founder @ Open Query
Training and Expertise for MySQL in Australia and New Zealand