[H-GEN] Videoing HUMBUG talks

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sun Feb 17 16:49:51 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 06:11:58PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>    - convert the camera's format to OGG

So saturday I downloaded about 500 Mb of files from the Linux.conf.au
websites and, since they were OGG files, I played them in XMMS.
Worked like a charm, had some very interesting talks.

It wasn't until later that when I wondered why they were so big
that I found out that they were in the OGG Video format.

For the general public, OGG is too much associated with MP3 and
thus with audio. I would suggest to use a fileformat which is
associated with video.

(No, I didn't watch them again)

Edwin

--