[H-GEN] nocleanfeed

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Dec 10 22:48:27 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 13:16 +1000, Brendon Higgins wrote:
> Strictly speaking this is a separate issue to that of the net filter, even
> though both are stupid and arguably dangerous.

Absolutely.  They are separate issues.  About the only thing
connecting them is the people who decided the cartoons should
be unlawful are the same ones who want to define "unwanted
material" after the mandatory filters were put in place.

However, the Simpon's thing made by blood boil.  I think I
would of attended just about any protest rally after reading
that.  Reading this two days later hasn't improved things:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/home/technology/net-video-crime-epidemic/2008/12/11/1228584982919.html